We consider your data very critical and important. That's why protecting your data on Campus Bees is our first priority.
We use physical, procedural and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your information.
Campus Bees uses top-of-the-line security infrastructure at the software and network levels provided by Microsoft Azure, to ensure that data is always encrypted at rest, responsibly stored, and transmitted securely. This includes the use of TLS/SSL protocols, 256-bit AES data encryption, API call-level authentication, and modern DDoS mitigation controls.
Your Data is Secure
- Data is hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud and the data centers are SSAE 16 / SOC1 certified.
- There are multiple layers of access restrictions to the servers to better protect your information.
- Firewalls are implemented to prevent unauthorized access to the data.
- Regular snapshots of database taken and moved securely to separate datacenters for backup in case of any failure in the primary data center.
- Data is co-hosted to ensure that there is no single point of failure.
- All servers that run Campus Bees software are the latest Microsoft Windows based servers.
- Our web servers use the strongest grade of HTTPS security (TLS 1.2) so that requests are protected from eavesdroppers and man-in-the-middle attacks.
- Our SSL certificates are 2048 bit RSA, signed with SHA256.
- All of our services run in the azure cloud.
- Campus Bees does not run its own routers, load balancers, DNS servers, or physical servers.
- All of the servers are within our own virtual private cloud (VPC) with network access control lists (ACL's) that block unauthorized requests.
- Campus Bees takes snapshots of your data at frequent intervals as our automatic backup strategy. In addition to this, our databases are backed up on a daily basis to ensure no loss of data.
- Campus Bees uses RDS encryption to encrypt instances and snapshots at rest. (Using the industry standard AES-256 data encryption algorithm to encrypt data on the server).
Data Management and Data Transfer
- All the data is stored in the Azure Cloud.
- All data sent to or from Campus Bees is encrypted using 128-bit encryption.
- Our API and application endpoints are TLS/SSL only.
- Customer data is stored in multi-tenant data-stores, we do not have individual data-stores for each customer. However, we have strict privacy controls in our application to ensure data security and privacy. This also prevents unauthorized access of any customer's data.
- We have unit, integration, and regression test cases in place to ensure that privacy controls work as expected.
- All tests are run every time changes are made on the platform.
Confidentiality and Access Control
- We place strict controls over our employee's access to your data and are committed to ensure that any customer data is not seen by anyone who should not have access to it.
- All of our employees and contract personnel are bound to our policies regarding customer data privacy and security and we treat these issues as matters of the highest importance within our organization.
- All access to Campus Bees are logged and audited.
- We use state-of-the-art monitoring services to constantly monitor application performance.
Users Control Their Own Data
- From the first time they sign on, your students have control of their own data - deciding what types of information to share with employers and when to share it.
- Simple, clear settings give students full control over which aspects of their profile are visible to your approved employers, and students can easily opt in or out of sharing any of their personal information with employers at any time.